Monday, October 11, 2010

New blog site on Neoplasms

Readers who are primarily interested in medical informatics may have found the past week's blogs on germ cell tumors to be a bit off-track. I agree. I've created a new blog site, Neoplasms, to cover my interests in tumor biology.

Henceforth, for the Specified Life blog, I'll stick to issues of data retrieval, organization, indexing, annotation, and analysis.

For readers who have been following the germ cell series, you might be interested in a new blog series I'll be starting, on "epigenomic tumors", in the Neoplasms blog site. I'll be starting with a discussion of malignant rhabdoid tumors.

- © 2010 Jules Berman

key words: carcinogenesis, neoplasia, neoplasms, tumor development, tumour development, tumor biology, tumour biology, carcinogenesis

No comments: