Monday, March 10, 2008

Gaucher cells occurring in diseases other than Gaucher disease

From time to time, I upload some of my old publications to my web site. Today, I uploaded:

Acquired Gaucher Cells Located in Dermis near a Malignant Hidradenoma Berman JJ and Iseri OA. Ultrastructural Pathology, 12:245-246, 1988.



FIG. 1 (from paper) Dermal Pacinian corpuscle surrounded by Gaucher cell histiocytes.

- Jules Berman
In June, 2014, my book, entitled Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs: Keys to Understanding and Treating the Common Diseases was published by Elsevier. The book builds the argument that our best chance of curing the common diseases will come from studying and curing the rare diseases.



I urge you to read more about my book. There's a generous preview of the book at the Google Books site.

tags: common disease, orphan disease, orphan drugs, genetics of disease, disease genetics, rules of disease biology, rare disease, pathology